Why a life coach?
Working with a life coach can be highly rewarding, gratifying and motivating if you are …
- going through a transition
- wanting more joy in your life
- wanting more professional fulfillment
- wanting a more mutually loving partnership
- wanting some support and guidance with up and coming big decisions
- wanting more organization in your life
- wanting to reach your potential in your work life
- wanting to embrace your authentic self
- wanting to embody healthier living
- wanting better relationships in your family life
“Tap into your potential at school… at home… at life!
You might need a life coach if ..
- Have a strained relationship?
- Have a hard time finding a partner?
- Find it challenging to love yourself?
- Want to believe in yourself, unwaveringly?
- Crave confidence?
- Desire honesty and authenticity in your relationships?
- Long for personal success?
What you’ll get when you work with Christina …
- You will see results
- You will find clarity
- You will have actionable focus
- You will find fulfillment in your life
- and so much more!
“self discovery can be intimidating without a roadmap …
Who is Christina
What I enjoy doing the very most is to lovingly nudge people in the direction of their potential. I’ve been told that I have the ability to quickly get to the heart of the matter. So my desire to help people uncover their best self comes naturally to me. I’ve always been that automatically trusted confidant, easy to talk to kind of girl. I am comfortable hanging out with emotions and I adore eye to eye meaningful conversation. Being a life coach is as natural to me as peanut butter is to bacon – they are perfectly well suited!
More officially, I am a certified life coach through Coach Training World. I am also a graduate of the Hoffman Institute and of the Inside Out Leadership Group. I am pursuing my International Coaching Federation certification which will be complete early 2017.
Once you’ve decided that you would like to take the next step, all you need to do is:
- email me so that we can set up a time to connect. We’ll explore what it is you are aspiring to or for. Towards the end of our time together, we will know if we can see ourselves working well together.
- At that point we will determine our meeting dates moving forward.
- I will then send you an in-take package for you to complete prior to our first scheduled session.
- From there we will start to execute the plan to reach your desired outcome(s).
Let’s tap into your potential
Click below to get started. I can’t wait to hear from you.